About Pramesh Modi
Pramesh Modi is a Tennis Professional running his own academy “Ace Tennis Academy” in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. India.
Pramesh Modi has been the pioneer for bringing popularity of Tennis to Gujarat. He is training tennis since 1986 and trained to more than 21000 people across India.
Pramesh Modi has been into tennis coaching since last 28 years. Most of the coaches pursuing tennis as a profession have been trained by him.
Pramesh Modi is one of the most renowned coaches of India. He has a coaching experience of about 28 years. He has trained more that 25 players who are into Coaching Tennis.
He has trained more than 20 players who have played and won International Tournaments.
Pramesh is the first person to start training under lights in 1999.
Pramesh Modi has been recognized and awarded by USPTR (United States Professional Tennis Registry).
Coach of Asian Champion, Grand Slam Main Draw Player, ITF Tournament winner National Champion – Vaidik Munshaw
He was the first coach from Gujarat to be selected for ITF (International Tennis Federation) level 2 in February 2002.
He represented the country at the World Tennis Symposium. Feb 2006
He also has the credentials of being an official Gujarat University coach.
Founder And Coach
Pramesh Modi started playing Tennis in 1985 March, very soon picked up the sport well and started playing NATIONAL Tournaments, he had a good eye of analyzing players and teaching was his passion, as already he was 17 yrs at that time he knew that Career as a player would be difficult and there were very few tournaments at that time, he started teaching players coming to play there and became very popular amongst all, than in 1986 September.
Pramesh Modi was appointed as official coach of State Association, all players there found him good at teaching Tennis. He used to take help of Ball Pickers to help him feed Balls when he demonstrated strokes.
He used to play with them for his own practice too. He found them to be very good and perfect in doing job as told. It was amazing that without proper rackets i.e. every point of time different rackets and broken rackets without any foot wear, no proper diet and absolutely toughest and unfavorable conditions but they did the best and played great tennis.
This was the thing that clicked him. He picked these ball pickers and have trained them to be the most successful coaches in Gujarat.
Pramesh Modi has trained players to be very good players and successful coaches in life, his trainees have been more than 10000 students from that particular time till date and to name few of his trainees have been Rajshree Sarabhai, Shrimal Bhatt, Kuntal Panchal, Zeal Desai, Sameep Mehta, Allan Gomes, Harshvardhan Thirani, Aarjav Hansoti, Ranjit Thakore, Darshan Shah, Reema Barai, Niral Shah, Purav Shah, Nitin Sagar, Ranjit Thakore, Vaidik Munshaw, Hardik Thakkar, Milauni Vibhakar, Milind Vyas all are in India, WHEREAS Chintan Trivedi , Umang Chaddha , Bimal Shah , Jignesh Rawal, Chirag Shah, Kaushal Pandya, George Christian, Ashish Parikh and many more.
- The only covered clay court in India, 24 x 7 from January 2014
- Ace has trained to more than 21000 Trainees
- Ace Academy is teaching to under privileged kids free with their scholarship.
- Ace has conducted 13 Shri Akhtar Ali Coaching Camps between 1998 -2005.
- Ace has Trained 47 State Championships, 22 International Players. 156 State Titles, 1 National Championship, 55 National Level Titles, 7 Asian Championships, 10 ITF Titles.
- Ace has conducted 3 National School Games, 7 National Level Tournaments, 23 State Ranking Tournaments.
- Ace has Tennis Coaching with Residential/ Academics facility also.
- Now having tie ups with World Best Academies for Training and also Scholarships Tie-up for Academics on Tennis Scholar
As A Player
- He was the university champion for 2 years.
- He was State number 1 player in U-18 and Mens Tennis for 4 years
- He has also clicked fastest server of Gujarat in 1999-2000
Pramesh Modi Believes
Sports can help in following ways–
- Nothing can teach one better than what sports can teach.
- Nothing can give better than Sports can give in Life.
- A Healthy Body is always a Healthy Mind.
- Sports and especially Individual Sport makes kid smarter, Fast Grasper and a very confident positive Individual.
- We believe not in Practice makes perfect but Perfect Practice Makes one Perfect.
- Tennis a Game for Lifetime and Worldwide.
- Competition brings the best and worst of a player, Product or Company so its good to have competition A healthy Competition.
- Set high and Big Goals in Life
- Think Big and Positive.
- Students can go back to Academics but difficult to play Competitive sport after certain Age.
Players Trained By/Worked with Pramesh Modi
Renowned Coach USA
Renowned Coach USA
Renowned Coach USA
Renowned Coach Gandhinagar
Renowned Coach Dubai
Renowned Coach Navi Mumbai